Watoto 360° is Watoto church’s discipleship programme that was launched in 2010, to holistically disciple young adults with emphasis on spiritual growth, character development and preparation for service.
- Watoto 360° is committed to Discipling a whole person so as to transform a whole community and the whole world for God’s glory.
- Mission Statement: “Discipling a whole person to transform a whole community and the whole world.”
- Our mission is based on I Timothy 4:8:
- “Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.”
- Stimulate spiritual growth in the young people’s lives
- Inspire young people to discover their purpose in life
- Prepare young people to serve God in the local church
- Prepare young people to impact their communities and the world for Christ
- Strengthen one’s ability to relate with others
- Class sessions: Interactive teaching and learning in a classroom setting
- Practical ministry: Involvement of students in ministry activities within the Watoto family and in the community
- Recreational experiences: Participation in activities such as sports, music, dance, cultural events, trips within Uganda etc for relationship building and talent development
- Community outreach: Slum areas, hospitals, schools, prisons etc.
- Church ministry: Mid-week services, weekend celebration services, special events.
- Internship: Students are attached to various departments within Watoto Ministries to serve and learn practicallyWrite to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.